[ardour-dev] Swedish translation of Ardour: untested -- would like to be able to test

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Sun Jun 26 04:27:59 PDT 2005

Hello. This is my attempt at a translation of Ardour.

However, it won't work.

I translated most of the messages in the .po file, and made sure there
wasn't any errors.

Copied it to the appropriate places and compiled.

I then tried various locale settings: setting LC_ALL, LANG, LC_MESSAGES,
LC_CTYPE and so forth to sv_SE and sv_SE.UTF-8 (what's used in other
applications), but none worked. Only a few random strings in Ardour were
translated.