[ardour-dev] Split region not working when snap to marks is set

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Sun Jun 12 10:58:59 PDT 2005

Hi,

I admint that I don't have the libardour version at hand, but I hat the
CVS snapshot from wednesday, so the following thing is probably still
there:

When the snap to is set to marks, I can't split regions.

Ok, this is probably too unprecise, but I noticed it today while
arranging some tracks.

Regards,
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern