[ardour-dev] Kernel Configuration Help

Maluvia terakuma at imbris.net
Sun Jul 17 09:19:38 PDT 2005

I am interested in viewing the kernel config files used by any ardour developers/contributors - (especially any using an AMD64 system).
There are a number of options in the the most recent kernel having to do with timers, scheduling, rtc, pm, memory handling, swap, etc., that I am unsure of how best to set.
It would be helpful to see what a kernel optimized for best performance with ardour looks like.
Anyone willing to share a sample of their kernel config could post a link (or email it to me.)
TIA