[ardour-dev] Latest build

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Jul 14 00:43:06 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 22:17, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 13:46 -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
> > Just got back from a month away and did a full download to a clean
> > directory to make sure I got everything up to date.  I get the
> > following:
>
> this has been fixed in CVS AFAIK. were you using CVS or a release
> tarball?

    CVS.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744