[ardour-dev] qwerty overlay of keybindings

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 18:55:04 PDT 2005

I'm currently hard
> at it with the generous, knowledgeable and
> remarkable Mark Knecht

A little hint about Mr. Kneckt; he and I, in a phone
conversation, discussed a Firewire HD system. He
mentioned something about Oxford bridges. In my
infinite wisdom I optioned for an Initio bridge. I've
since replaced the Initio with SCSI. :)

I'm smart enough to discuss things with the right
people but fail entirely when it's time to heed their
advice. I fail to understand me.

ron