[ardour-dev] Patch for separating regions

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Sun Jul 10 13:42:06 PDT 2005

Sampo:

Apologies for the confusing patch.  I'm not sure how much better this one is
but I started with a clean file and made only the changes necessary.  The
modified function is almost completely changed.  Some of the code does have
its indentation changed, but this is because of if and for blocks that have
been removed.

It may be just as well that you had me go back over the code--I ran across a
few minor changes that needed to be made.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this more useable.  I'm
still getting up to speed with the ways of the free software developement
community.  Suggestions and pointers are most welcome.

~ckg

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:31:17 +0300, Sampo Savolainen wrote
> Hello.
>
> I can't really make out what that patch does, as there seems to be
> "irrelevant" changes in the patch due to changed indentation of code.
> Could you create  a new patch with only the relevant changes?
>
>  Thanks,
>   Sampo

* clip *