[ardour-dev] Changing track names while recording

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Jan 12 13:06:33 PST 2005

I don't know why I did it but I was recording from big black CD today
and halfway through I decided to change the track names while it was
recording.  Bad idea!  This should probably be prevented somehow.
Possibly you can make the text widgets insensitive while the track is
armed.  Don't know if that counts as a bug or a feature.  I know it
comes under the heading of "Doc, it hurts when I go like this..."  ;-)

Jan