[ardour-dev] code monkeys

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:56:46 PST 2005

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:31:32 -0800 (PST), Taybin Rutkin
<taybin at earthlink.net> wrote:
> It might be better for people to take up specific areas instead of diving it up by file.  For instance, I plan on doing the sfdb and the new_session_dialog.  Someone else might grab the export dialog.  Also to prevent duplication of effort.
>
> Taybin

Hi,
   Sorry that I cannot be a code monkey for you guys but I'm wondering
about another aspect of this next step that would be testing and
compatibility with the 1.0 release. What plans do you have for that
area?

   If this next revision is envisioned as remaining session file
compatible with 1.0 (I hope!) then there could also be a group of test
monkeys to look at that aspect. I'd be happy to volunteer for some
amount of work in that area.

Cheers,
Mark