[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jan 6 07:43:39 PST 2005
* make "active" check menu item in track controls context menu
be in correct state at startup
* use nick mainsbridge's brilliantly simple "later regions are
on higher layers" idea
* remove all explicit control over layering from ardour/gtk
* fix nasty thread/race condition bug when building peakfiles
for imported/embedded audio. two threads could be
reading from the same file at the same time, and under
some circumstances could stomp on each others activities.
* fix potential (suspected) race condition associated with
peakfile request submission and handling. may affect
some reported "hangs" when importing/embedding audio.
* actually use two-stage regionview creation (rects first,
waveforms later) by refactoring SndFileSource's use of
its primary mutex. makes regionviews
* fix attempt to access an illegal column of the file selector
in the library/file browser.
* add pthread id to "posix signal received" message
* require use of --new/-N flag to create new sessions from the
* remove "exiting foo thread" and "stopping bar thread" messages
* from shutdown, don't kill the GUI thread if its not running
* add EnvelopeChanged Change to AudioRegion, playlist saves
state when this or *any* region change occurs. this fixes
a class of bugs where undo after a region was removed
fails to fully restore the region's state.
* libgtkmmext: 6.2.2
More information about the Ardour-Dev