[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Wed Feb 23 22:01:20 PST 2005

Christopher K. George wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:11:01 -0500, Paul Davis wrote
>

>>* keyboard-driven audition-at-mouse command added. default binding
>>     is "."
>>
>>   * region gain lines change color to reflect active status
>>
>>   * ardour/gtk: 0.577.2
>>     libardour:  0.875.2
>>
>>new features? you decide :)

Really wish that MTC was fully functional! ..thank-you..please...pretty-please...thanks...

Hey Paul, be the first kid on the Linux block to have MTC FULLY working; you'd be even more famous that you are !
BTW, Ardour is the ONLY Linux app to come even remotely close to having this feature working at all anyway, so I'm not complaining.

Geoff.