[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:49:16 PST 2005

--- Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

>    * keyboard-driven audition-at-mouse command
> added. default binding
>      is "."
>
>    * region gain lines change color to reflect
> active status
>
>    * ardour/gtk: 0.577.2
>      libardour:  0.875.2
>
> new features? you decide :)

In no particular order:
*midi sequencing
*complete dvd/cd authoring
*visual tracks
*OSC
*local chunks
*global chunks to enable import of "song chunks" into
a common session where they can be EXPLODED from
single track view to their multitrack source
*some gtk2 pretty stuff
*automatic calibration with external mixers for fader
throw

And please, please, for gawd sake Super Size it! But
seriously, I realize how much I appreciate Ardour when
I have to consider using something else. And it's been
about six months since that has happened. Hmmm, that's
deceptive because I appreciate Ardour everday and so
does the landlord. Kill, kill, kill the landlord. Pull
down his vanity and make him a beaten dog beneath the
hail. Kill, kill, kill the landlord. And when the rent
slips on a closed source driver Ardour shall save
thee. Kill, kill...

ron