[ardour-dev] Ctrl-Copy causes crash

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Sat Feb 19 18:32:30 PST 2005

hi,

i'm using the latest Planet CCRMA Ardour package (but i think i was
having the same problem with a "compiled-from-source" tarball of the
same release number), and i've noticed some pretty consistent crashing
behaviour:

if i have recorded a track in Ardour, any time that i try to do a
"ctrl-copy" of that track, i get a segmentation fault and Ardour crashes.

and, me being me, i usually haven't saved my work for a little bit, and
the auto-recovery doesn't usually pick up the lost work. maybe this has
been picked up in cvs, in which case, just ignore :)

shayne