[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Feb 7 12:39:48 PST 2005
* use --force-code=UTF-8 to allow UTF-8 text in translated strings
* fix crashing bug(s) that arise from selecting a non-audio
file within the AudioLibrary "filesystem browser"
* fix missing visual update when changing overlaps for short xfades
* correctly exist crossfade editor when window manager "close"
button is used
* change crossfade actions from "Deactivate"/"Activate" to "Unmute"
* update FAQ entry about using gdb to describe corefile generation
* correct lack of scroll offset considerations when handling
drag-n-drop of files from nautilus etc.
* apply karsten's name/path-confusion-correcting patch
* apply comment area tooltip == comment text patch (thanks!)
* libardour: 0.867.0
More information about the Ardour-Dev