[ardour-dev] last call for fix-lets

Markus Schwarzenberg schwarzb at ipms.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 31 23:45:45 PDT 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:25:51 -0400 Paul Davis
<paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

> if you've got any fix-lets for ardour pending that you have not been
> told were committed, please let me know. i'm almost done with commits
> for beta30, and i'd like to not miss anything, because i want
> beta30->0.9 to be about nothing but fixing problems with the existing
> changes (and possibly adding sampo's SSE optimizations, we'll see).

What about the "panes and resizing improvements for location window"?
(see original message from 2005/07/11 below)

Markus Schwarzenberg

Patch: panes and resizing improvements for location window

This is a patch for slightly more comfortable toc-editing using ardour's
location window: The locations and the ranges lists are put into panes
making their heights adjustable and the editable text fields (name,
composer, interpret) grow horizontally with the locations window when
the user resizes (enlarges) it.