[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Aug 30 19:28:59 PDT 2005
* add new options for controlling SSE compilation flags
USE_SSE_EVERYWHERE : if set, and we're building on and x86
platform, use -msse -mfpmath=sse to compile everything
if we are optimizing. This is done regardless of the
build host's own SSE support. Useful for package
maintainers who want to build SSE-enabled and SSE-avoiding
versions. This option is on by default.
USE_SSE_OPTIMIZATIONS : currently unused. If set, this will
cause Ardour to determine at runtime if the CPU can
support SSE, and will select SSE-optimized functions for
a few of the heaviest CPU-burning operations (mostly
metering and gain application).
* another plugin latency correction fix for manual punch in, so
that the new region ends up in the correct place
* alignment options for newly captured material are now per-track.
NOTE: they may not be set correctly for existing sessions.
To change, context click in the track controls area. See
the "Alignment" submenu. 90%+ of the time, Ardour will
select the correct answer by itself.
* stop auditioning when a file is selected in the
* fix an unreported buglet with restoring state to audio track
* prevent automation gain levels propagating across a mix group
when the transport comes to a stop
* fix problems with trimming regions which have been moved so that
position zero of their source files is at a negative position.
* fix problem with trimming not paying attention to trim direction
when snap mode is set to anything except None
* a few printf-format-arg fixes
* a couple of x86_64 fixes
* libardour: 0.897.0
More information about the Ardour-Dev