[ardour-dev] o'reilly

Leandro Marco leandromarco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:42:34 PDT 2005

Hi.

I know, this is a very okd topic, but I think all information about
this issue is great.

The Brazil's current Minister of Culture, and one of the most famous
Brazillian artists, Gilberto Gil recorded a song called "Máquina de
Rítmo", using ardour. This song is released under a creative Commons
license/
More information about this issue:
http://www.planetaportoalegre.net/publique/cgi/public/cgilua.exe/web/templates/htm/1P4OP/view.htm?infoid=9481&user=reader&editionsectionid=252

More information about Gilberto Gil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilberto_Gil

Link to download th song (unfortunatelly, the ogg version is not
availiable in the page (some problem ocurred).
http://www.pirex.com.br/pirexmp3/maquina-de-ritmo.mp3

There is a video edited with cinelerra, ehre you can see in some
scenes ardour working, but I couldn't find it (same problem of the ogg
file).

I hope you enjoy

Leandro