[ardour-dev] Jack website editors

Joe Button ardour at joebutton.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 16:41:44 PDT 2005

Hi.

The number of people with editor access to the new website is getting slightly scary, so I'm no longer automatically granting editing privileges to people who register. If you're up for helping out please email me and I'll register you.

Help would still be very much appreciated - the number of people registered seems rather disproportionate to the amount of editing done so far.

Thanks to those who made comments or suggestions about the site. Your thoughts have been noted and in many cases have been, or will be, implemented.

Cheers,

Joe