[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Aug 3 10:20:39 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 16:15, Paul Davis wrote:
> [ From Nick Mainsbridge ]
>
>   * place choice dialogs at center of screen, not mouse position, to
>     avoid issues with dialogs that show up near edge of long menus
>
>   * fix for mantis 770: editing tempo location doesn't change its
>     location
>
>   * changing the click to an existing soundfile sets both emphasis
>     and regular click sounds to the same file; fixed.
>
>   * remove port button never set back to insensitive if it was ever
>     sensitive; fixed.
>
>   * no more seamless loop button; choice is now made automagically
>     based on slave setting
>
>   * fastlog.h fix for gcc4
>
>   * fix for type in xfade initialization
>
> [ From Paul ]
>
>   * plugin editors become bound to the window (editor/mixer) in which
>     they were first created, instead of always being bound to the
>     editor.
>
>   * libardour   0.895.2
>     ardour/gtk: 0.600.4

    Had a little problem with this.  Specifically:

gtk_ardour/route_params_ui.o(.text+0x4cf2): In function
`RouteParams_UI::setup_redirect_boxes()':
gtk_ardour/route_params_ui.cc:210: undefined reference to
`RedirectBox::RedirectBox[in-charge](ARDOUR::Placement,
ARDOUR::Session&, ARDOUR::Route&, PluginSelector&,
RouteRedirectSelection&)'
gtk_ardour/route_params_ui.o(.text+0x4d85):gtk_ardour/route_params_ui.cc:211: undefined reference to `RedirectBox::RedirectBox[in-charge](ARDOUR::Placement, ARDOUR::Session&, ARDOUR::Route&, PluginSelector&, RouteRedirectSelection&)'

    I'll try downloading the full enchilada and see what happens.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744