[ardour-dev] Another memory leak in current cvs

David Mulcahy eseol at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 15:35:45 PDT 2005

I hate to say this but I think there is another memory leak in the current CVS
tarball.  As I am writing this ardour is idle ant the memory consumption is
steadily increasing (again via ps).  The gui is very sluggish indeed - I
press record and it takes seconds to respond (in fact the whole gui locks up
for seconds) with 50% memory used and still increasing and 0 dsp load.  Its
too late to do anything now but I just thought i would inform you guys.

Dave