[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Apr 13 12:17:43 PDT 2005
* fix for errors in the MIDI parser in libmidi with respect to the
effect of sysex messages on running status. this will fix
problems where sysex messages (e.g. MMC start/stop) are
surrounded by running status MIDI messages, and ardour ceases
to respond to the running status messages. IOW: it just works!
* use correct cursor in non-canvas rulers
* automation tracks:
- click in zoom mode does not add a point
- gain mode works like object mode for these tracks
* check dependents at the right time so that pasted and
copy+drag'ed regions get crossfades when necessary.
* fix handling of record-enabling so that MMC RecordStrobe
and related MMC commands now work properly.
* if the named MMC/MTC/MIDI port in ardour.rc is not
defined, use whatever is defined.
* re-enable handling of MMC per-track rec-enable
* handle MIDI SPP "start", "stop" and "continue" messages
as if they were MMC
More information about the Ardour-Dev