[ardour-dev] Mono switch

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:01:17 PDT 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 12:36 PM, Aaron Trumm <aaron at nquit.com> wrote:
> >    Well, I've got the 002 Rack up for sale. We'll see how soon it's
> > gone. Anybody here thinking of going the other way? ;-) I wish I had
> > some way to capture all the session work in Pro Tools and bring it
> > over. That will be hard to recreate later if I need to.
>
> me too.  in the meantime are you going to dub over the tracks at least?

Aaron,
   Assuming I understand you correctly, that might be an interesting
idea. I could just play the sessions live over ADAT optical & spdif
into Ardour and record them That's probably faster than bouncing wave
files. I'll get 10 tracks at a time if Ardour and PTLE cooperate.

   Either way I'm going ot lose automation but that's probably not a big issue.

   Thanks for the idea!

Cheers,
Mark