[ardour-dev] Re: Message to the Developers

muadib at in.gr muadib at in.gr
Fri Apr 8 05:36:35 PDT 2005

-----Αρχικό μήνυμα-----
Από:	"Paul Davis" <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
Αποστολή:	Πέμπτη, 7 Απριλίου 2005 2:26 πμ
Προς:	"muadib at in.gr" <muadib at in.gr>
Κοιν.:	"ardour-dev-ardour.org at lists.ardour.org" <ardour-dev-ardour.org at lists.ardour.org>
Θέμα:	Re: [ardour-dev] Re: Message to the Developers

>Is there a possibility that Ardour 1.0 will use GTK+? I'm having =
>problems in=20
>finding system fonts in Hellenic that work without GTK+...*prayers to =
>the gods*

what do you mean? GTK+ 2? no, ardour version 1.0 will continue to use
GTK+ 1.2.

--p

I guess I have to read more extensively about GTK+ support for my language. It seems that
Ardour in my system works only with the system fonts i.e. those *-*-helvetica stuff.
Truetype font support would be a great solution. Anyway, I'll also ask a linux-frek friend o' mine,
he might have a clue. If you need anything else from my side, just let me know.

Kle