[ardour-dev] beta 28/MTC report EDIT

Per Sigmond per at sigmond.no
Sun Apr 3 13:55:41 PDT 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 16:08, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> WOULDN'T  - Ardour WOULD NOT give the option to slave to MTC until you
> close the new project and open it again (actually I quit ardour and started
> it again)

I see a simular thing here. On a new project the "Send MTC" button (under the
Sync tab) didn't respond (and no "Slave to MTC" option turned up either)
until I toggled the "MTC" radio button (under the MIDI tab) over to another
device and back again. On subsequent session loads it was all ok. Sure it's
the same bug. Is this your department, Paul :-) ?

Per.
--
Per Sigmond
Gjert Sorensensvei 5