[ardour-dev] MMC News

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sun Apr 3 08:33:58 PDT 2005

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:07:39 -0400
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
> remember to turn on MIDI feedback inside ardour, and watch the BCF
> faders move with ardour's automation :)

Had that on from the moment I figured out how to map the MIDI stuff...
The first time I mapped some faders and enabled the gain automation
playback and saw them move, I was, uh, visibly aroused.  I rounded up
my family to show 'em!  My wife really didn't care, but my son dropped
to his knees and chanted "I'm not worthy!"

BTW, he's got an M-Audio MIDI keyboard/controller with 8 (non-motorized)
sliders on it, he loved it when I showed him the bindings in Ardour!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com