[ardour-dev] MMC News

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sun Apr 3 07:21:37 PDT 2005

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:09:44 -0400
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:
> >I have successfully mapped a knob to an Ardour panner, but am unable to
> >map rec-enable, solo or mute to any of the buttons, which are sending
> >Program Change values.  When I do the ctrl-middleclick, I get the "operate
>
> what version are you using? this was fixed in a recent CVS
> commit. beta28 is broken, i believe.

I just built gtk 0.583, libardour 0.883 (the most recent CVS).  My first
email was reporting on yesterday's CVS.

I've played around with this some more, and found that if I reprogram my
BCF to send a control change rather than a program change message, the
solo/mute/rec-enable controls all work, so this one is purely on my end.

The freeze on FFwd is still there, though.  I'll just have to remember not
to do that!!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com