[ardour-dev] MMC News

Christopher K. George ckg at YaleSDA.org
Fri Apr 1 15:43:36 PST 2005

Not time now for extensive testing but:  I can bind anything I please.  Very
nice.  Problem:  When I bind controls and start using them much the ardour gui
starts to become unresponsive until it no longer responds at all.  Audio
continues fine and I can control everthing via MMC, but no visual or
mouse/kebourd interaction with ardour.  I downloaded the nightly build for
this test.  Ask any questions necesasry, but I don't have time now to gather
details in advance.  I'll look at this more tomorrow evening and sunday.

~ckg