[ardour-dev] fastest / leightweight Window Manager

gf alexmaillists at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 1 07:12:46 PDT 2004

Which window manager consumes minimal CPU and memory resources?
Which one is the most advisable for working with low latency?
I use KDE for its great functionality but it eats memory like crazy
and when changing from one jack client to another, a get too many xruns.
I also use TWM, which is extremely leightweight, but its very annoying.
To resize a window you have to click on a specific point and it doesn't
have
the maximize feature. Its really fast though.

So, what do you think?
--
  gf
  alexmaillists at fastmail.fm