[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Oct 27 20:59:53 PDT 2004

   * add "nudge by capture offset" operation for regions
   * enlarge playhead/edit cursor arrows a bit
   * avoid duplicate keyboard target registration
   * pay attention to "virtual" window enter/leave events,
        but continue to ignore "inferior" ones (may help
	with keyboard focus issues)
   * cancelling tempo/meter create dialog doesn't insert
        a default tempo/meter marker
   * tempo/meter create dialogs have minimal WM decor, and
        use standard ArdourDialog API
   * 2d panner fixed in many ways (still not to my taste and
        not really correct)
   * context-click on panner shows context menu (Bypass is the only
        entry so far)
   * general panner state load/restore fixes
   * master outs added to connections menu
   * added optimizations for peak metering (use of fabsf, flag
        constants as floats, avoid implicit double/float casting)

   * libardour: 0.836.0
     ardour/gtk: 0.535.0

This is almost 0.9beta20 but I am out of time to prepare a release
tonight. Tomorrow, almost for sure.

--p