[ardour-dev] Ahhhh-dour....mmmmm

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Mon Oct 25 18:56:56 PDT 2004

Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au> writes:

> And sometimes my keyboard short-cuts seem to stop functioning.

I see this a lot with beta19.  It's frustrating.  Usually, the
keyboard starts working again if I shift to a different workspace and
back.

Also, if I create a new track and then type in its name, the keyboard
focus remains there for the rest of the session.  If I use the
spacebar to start or stop playback, I get an extra space in the name,
instead.  How do I redirect the keyboard after typing a name?

> One more thing, it is great being able to move the play-head by just
> grabbing it with the cursor, but maybe the "grab"area around the
> playhead cursor could be increased.

Being particulary klutzy with the mouse, I need this too.  It always
takes me two or three tries to grab the play-head successfully.
--
  joq