[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Oct 19 23:39:56 PDT 2004

Paul,

	Got an error compiling (Fedora Core 1) :

audio_time_axis.cc:55:31: playlist_selector.h: No such file or directory
audio_time_axis.cc: In member function `void
   AudioTimeAxisView::show_playlist_selector()':
audio_time_axis.cc:1735: error: `show_for' undeclared (first use this
function)
audio_time_axis.cc:1735: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only
   once for each function it appears in.)

Jan