[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 15:52:19 PDT 2004

> in that case, all this --with-wine stuff should be completely
> irrelevant.

I'll try telling that to my computer... "hey FST...  I just got an email from
Paul Davis.  he says all this with-wine stuff is irrelevant".  ;)

 > the make install step installs wine into the normal places
> and everything should be able to find it there. do you have
> /usr/include/wine/library.h, for example?

no.  It's in /usr/src/wine-20040914/include/wine, that's the only place.

so wine didn't install stuff to the right place?  see I didn't attempt to pass
any vars into the wine configure, but maybe I needed to?

>>I can tell you it's frustrating as can be.
>

> i believe it.

:)

I'm about to just give up on plugins and buy a rack full of compressors and
delays, get this whole thing overwith.

Or maybe a 2" deck would solve this for me!

:)