[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Wed Oct 13 07:42:24 PDT 2004

Forwarded from ardour-users...

Taybin, this is a job for you :)

----- Forwarded Message -----

Subject: [ardour-users] fst configure error
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:42:05 -0500
From: Josh Karnes <jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com>
To: ardour-users at lists.ardour.org

Hey all-

when trying to build fst, I get a configure error:

checking for libwine.dylib... configure: error: Could not find the Wine
libraries (libwine.dylib or libwine.so)

Wine is installed and working.

There is no file called "libwine.dylib" on the machine anywhere.

what is this file, and how can I get around it for the install?

FWIW I am passing in using "--with-wine..." all of the include, lib, etc.,
directories for wine since it seems the fst configure won't find them otherwise.

help :)