[ardour-dev] Ardour tarball make install on Planet box

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:34:06 PST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:27:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00), Taybin Rutkin
<taybin at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  Yes.  1.7 is first version that properly supports conditionals.  Pretty essential, I think.
>
> Taybin

My stupid mistake Taybin. Yesterday you said 'For Gentoo...' and I
jsut ent to sleep. It works fine on FC2 also.

Thanks for your help. Ardour jsut finished building cleanly on my
Planet/HDSP9652 box. If I could get this crappy windows box working
again I could do some more recording.

- Mark