[ardour-dev] Ardour tarball make install on Planet box

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Nov 30 08:41:30 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 08:15:13AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Actually, if you know how to easily fix it then get in touch with the
> ardour developers on the #ardour channel at Freenode. They don't know
> the solution. They are very frustrated right now. They'd love to fix
> it but say it's some operation of automake/autoconf that they do not
> understand.
Unfortunately I don't. If I knew it, I would have submitted a fix. I
just thought this should be easy if you are accustomed with automake,
which I am not.

Regards,
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern