[ardour-dev] weekly 1.0 progress report

Nick Murtagh nickm at go2.ie
Mon Nov 29 06:25:05 PST 2004

Paul Davis wrote:
> your analysis "should" be incorrect. the regions pointed to by the
> region list are not present in any playlist (they are copied by the
> session before being pointed to).

Ok, well thanks for looking at it anyway.

I was trying to debug this by printing out the addresses of objects
before they were deleted, and was seeing the same addresses come up in
both places. But I'll have another go with the latest CVS tonight and
see if I can confirm this one way or another.

I presume you aren't seeing this crash yourself, so it must be some sort
of race condition?