[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:24:39 PST 2004

Paul,
   Glad I waited to rebuild Ardour. I ran into something today having
to do with strangeness when importing wave files that have a dash (-)
in the name. Have there been any updates to address this sort of
issue? I'll build when the CVS tarball comes out (tomorrow I hope) and
see whether it still exists. My version of Ardour is 2-3 weeks old I
believe.

Thanks,
Mark