[ardour-dev] Glugin aesthetics

John Anderson ardour at semiosix.com
Sat Nov 20 23:39:42 PST 2004

Paul Davis wrote:

>>***
>>2°/
>>I really would love to see a "favorite plugins" tab in the plugin selection.
>>

>mantis that one!

Which reminds me. It would be really nice to have something like this in
the plugins list: press a key and the selection jumps to the first
plugin with that letter. Subsequent keypresses jump to subsequent plugin
name, wrapping to the beginning once the end of that letter is reached.

Also, page-up and page-down and arrow keys in the selection list. And
keyboard shortcuts for Add / Remove / Update.

Oh, and while I'm at it, Edit/Undo for accidental plugin removal from
the mixer strips. I've lost plugin settings before by  meaning to press
Ctrl-3-click and pressing Shift-3-click instead.

Mantis?

bye
John