[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Tue Nov 9 05:34:18 PST 2004

Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>:

>   * stop disk-(over|under)run handler from executing in the
>       wrong thread

I still get the same crash with a 70 mono tracks session:

1 jackd (current cvs) started with jackstart
2 ardbg
3 load a session with 70 mono tracks
4 playback
5 dead error widget with the underrun message
jackd zombified

gdb says nothing when ardour dies and giving ctrl-c in gdb leaves no
threads to apply a backtrace to so instead I go
kill -SIGSEGV <pid of initial ardour thread>
Having set ulimit -c to unlimited I had hoped I'd find a core dump
somewhere but alas ... How can I produce a backtrace in this scenario?

>   *  libardour: 0.839.0
>     ardour/gtk: 0.536.4

Wolfgang