[ardour-dev] Ancient history?

Eric ej at ir.iit.edu
Tue Nov 2 08:28:36 PST 2004

filesystem suggestions for low latency are wide and varied...having
the log on a seperate drive is really the reason i went with
XFS...intuitively that seems like a good thing to me.  There's not
really any fixing my SCSI controller placement due to my PCI slot
availability, unless I was to opt for a different one that was a
normal 32-bit card...I guess I could dork around with IRQ priorities,
but the latest patch for that I can find is for 2.6.3.  So many
variables to play with...

eric.

--
http://ir.iit.edu/~ej