[ardour-dev] 0.9beta21 released

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Nov 1 14:21:49 PST 2004

Due to some untracked issues, 0.9beta20 was released in a form that
prevents it from offering any MIDI I/O or MIDI configuration.

In the time it took to discover that, other work had already happened
that is fairly important, so we bring you an unintended extra release.

     http://ardour.org/releases/ardour-0.9beta21.tar.bz2

Changes
-------

    * MIDI support now configured and built
    * use Steve Harris' new libgdither code for dithering
    * new patch from Nick Mainsbridge for multi-region
          cross-track dragging
    * increase size of Session event pool (to aid with
    * use "in 1" or "out 1" if a named connection cannot
          be found (e.g. when switching from a multichannel
	  to a stereo audio interface)
    * patch for RPM building from Thac

    * libardour:  0.838.0
      ardour/gtk: 0.536.1