[ardour-dev] ardour-0.9beta14-2 aborts on session close

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Fri May 28 01:15:19 PDT 2004

Hi,

Don't know if this is somewhat trivial or already fixed on CVS, but all my
builds of ardour-0.9beta14-2 are aborting as soon as I close any session.
Ardour just vanishes away and issues an 'Aborted' message.

All sessions were created while back on previous beta12.1, but even though
I save them with the latest, the close session action always aborts the
whole application.

I know this isn't critical, but annoying enough.

Shall I open a ticket on mantis or is it just me? This misbehaviour shows
up on two different systems: my workstation (SUSE 9.1) and my laptop
(Mandrake 10.0). All built from source with the canonical `./configure
--enable-optimize && make && make install`. Both run 2.6.6 kernels.

Thanks anyway.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org