[ardour-dev] plugins with 0 input

Roger Depreeuw rogdepre at skynet.be
Tue May 25 04:27:01 PDT 2004

Hey,
running Ardour/GTK 0.507.0  with libardour 0.808.0
I used to test mics, tune my soundcard to my hardware mixer, and test
room accoustics using a sine wave oscillator plugin and a white noise
plugin.
(cmt plugins by Richard Furse). They all have 0 inputs and one output.
With the current release they make ardour to crash.
Although this is not a high priority issue ( but still a handy tool) I
wish  to know if you would spent time working on it. and if so weather
you need a gd output file.
If not I'll have to find other alternatives
Regards