[ardour-dev] Automation

Jon Coker jon.coker at att.net
Sun May 16 11:38:40 PDT 2004

I am having gain automation problems too with 507.0 and 808.0.

However, for me,  the awrite always works and the sliders usually move as
expected. But sometimes,  putting it in the "aplay" mode will completely mute
the track.   This may happen after a transport action (like |<).    I then
have to fiddle with trim/abs mod and/or the gain automation state to get back
to normal behavior.    Seems like something is not initialized properly.