[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri May 14 15:19:55 PDT 2004
* panner linkage
- panners for all channels can be moved
together or in opposing motion.
* provide (not very good) warning if rec-enable attempt
made on a track with no input connections
* more tooltips
* drop 2d panner outputs when appropriate so they don't
* pan muting via context menu
* fix potential segfault in ::~Session caused by
double delete of playlists
* automation values reflected after transport stop
or locate if automation is not off, or when
automation is turned on.
* MIDI control for panning added back (untested)
damn, i forgot to bump version numbers and i have to run. i'll get to it
before the tarball is created.
More information about the Ardour-Dev