[ardour-dev] Plugin problems with latest Ardour

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed May 12 16:08:56 PDT 2004

I went back to:

Ardour/GTK 0.502.3 running with libardour 0.802.3

everything else is the same.  I can now add SC4 to a track and it works
fine.  I can save it and reopen with no problems.  I did get this
message when I saved the session:

max streams @ 0 = 2 plugin has 2
there will be 1 plugins

Do you have any idea what might be happening here or what the difference
might be between the two versions?

Jan