[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue May 11 16:15:53 PDT 2004

Paul,

	Better, but still a problem.  GVerb just doesn't work at all, no matter
what number of inputs or outputs.  Freeverb is working OK on a 1 in/2
out and I can save it and restart.  SC4 doesn't work on 1 in/2 out or 2
in/2 out.  I get the same "Press to Exit" dialog.  The splash screen is
back and everything compiles nicely.  I think the GVerb thing might be a
Steve problem.

Jan