[ardour-dev] CVS tarball created

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Tue May 11 15:41:17 PDT 2004

Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>:
> for people who want to grab the latest CVS, i just rolled the cvs
> tarball by hand. its in the usual place (ardour.org/releases)

Cool. And click clicks which is just so great,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,

Had one crash so far by rehitting the loop button while ardour is
looping. This used to restart the loop. strace says (last two lines
after what looks like a normal poll to me):

rt_sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK, NULL, [HUP INT QUIT USR1 USR2 PIPE TERM
RTMIN], 8) = 0
rt_sigsuspend([HUP INT QUIT USR1 USR2 PIPE TERM]

ehm: jack is not running in realtime.

Wolfgang