[ardour-dev] cvs commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue May 11 09:06:10 PDT 2004

Yes.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  Here's what I've got so far.
If I take an old session and remove all GVerb inserts it will come up.
Other plugin parameters (like tape delay, SC4) are hosed.  If I add
GVerb to a 1 in/2 out (soloed) track and enable it the sound cuts off.
This doesn't happen with other 1 in/2 out plugins (like comb splitter)
so it may be a GVerb problem.  However, if I add comb splitter to a
track, save it, exit, and then try to start Ardour with that session
file again it "Aborts".  If I then edit the file and remove the comb
splitter insert and try to restart the system freezes (I have to use the
little button of death).  I'll get you more info as I test but the
system keeps locking so I want to send this first.

Jan