[ardour-dev] cvs commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun May 9 10:04:12 PDT 2004

When running the latest version I get an "Aborted" message on opening a
session.  The only session I was able to successfully open was a simple
stereo track that I had recorded from LP.  Since I had already seen a
report of a problem with plugin parameter editing I decided to remove
all plugins from the .ardour file.  When I do this the session comes up
fine.  Don't have a clue what's wrong.  I did comment out line 775 in
panner.cc due to the following problem:

panner.cc: In method `void ARDOUR::Panner::reset (long unsigned int,
long unsigned int, bool)':
panner.cc:775: non-lvalue in increment

but I doubt that that is related to the "Aborted" problem.

Jan