[ardour-dev] XML->RDF converter

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 21:18:11 PDT 2004

Okay.  If you run this, it will convert all your ~/.ardour/presets to
the new RDF format.  It outputs to stdout, so make sure to pipe the
output to ~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-converted.n3, or append it to
~/.ladspa/rdf/ardour-presets.n3, or whatever.

I haven't been able to try the results in ardour, due to "issues", but
the output looks pretty correct.  This is why I suggest outputting it to
a new file.  Ardour will automatically pickup any files in
~/.ladspa/rdf, as long as they end with .rdf, .rdfs, or .n3.

Let me know how well it works (or not).

Taybin